Kimbriki is open for tipping seven days a week from 7am until 5pm daily. However, some restrictions still apply and we ask that you view the current NSW Health Orders prior to your trip to Kimbriki.
When visiting Kimbriki the following requirements are in place:
- On arrival you MUST check in using the Service NSW app QR codes located at the inbound weighbridges or use the manual sign-in sheet if you do not have a phone. If it is busy the weighbridge attendant may ask you to complete the check in using the QR codes located at your drop-off point rather than at the weighbridge to speed up traffic movements. QR codes are located at the following drop-off locations:
- paper/cardboard drop off
- paint drop off
- e waste drop off
- battery drop off
- entry to the mixed waste drop off area.
- You MUST always practice social distancing and minimise contact with Kimbriki staff. No assistance with unloading will be offered. Please wear a mask if approaching staff.
Please be aware that you may experience delays entering Kimbriki and we thank you in advance for your understanding.
To view current NSW Health Orders go to www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19
Important Information about COVID-19 for Kimbriki Customers and Visitors
The current situation with COVID-19 is having a significant impact on everyone both personally and in business. Kimbriki has implemented a number of measures which are aimed at protecting the health and safety of our customers and our staff from COVID-19. We urge our customers to be aware of these changes and to ask that you exercise patience and understanding when visiting Kimbriki.
Important changes to your visit and transactions with Kimbriki include:
- Kimbriki is now CASHLESS.
Kimbriki will NO LONGER ACCEPT CASH as payment at the Resource Recovery Centre. Avoiding the hand-to-hand exchange of cash minimises the risk of infection for both customers and staff. All transactions not on an existing account will need to be finalised with a card payment at the outbound weighbridge. No new accounts can be established at the weighbridges, please call 9486 3512 to discuss establishing an account prior to coming to Kimbriki if you are unable to pay by card.
- Coloured Waste Transaction Tickets will no longer be used on the site.
We have simplified our systems to allow processing of customers transactions based on other forms of internal communication. Note this may cause delays from time to time and we ask for your patience in these situations.
- The Concrete & Brick disposal pricing has temporarily changed to assist in transactions.
A flat rate based on the price of Concrete (previously the green docket) will be used and this published gate price is $22 per tonne incl. GST. Oversize Concrete will be charged at the original gate price of $28 per tonne incl. GST. Asphalt will continue to be charged at $40 per tonne incl. GST.
- Account Customers will not receive transaction dockets at the weighbridge.
Invoices will continue to be emailed to the account holder at the end of every day as is currently done.
- NSW EPA VENM Certificate.
Customers disposing of VENM are still required to fill in the NSW EPA VENM Certificate but should obtain one from the NSW EPA and complete it prior to attending then present it to the outbound weighbridge