The Kimbriki News is our quarterly community newsletter that provides updates on the Kimbriki site, Eco House & Garden events and initiatives, and a range of waste and recycling news.
Our Winter Edition is now available and covers the followings topics:
- Kimbriki Celebrates Permaculture Day 2022
- Reverse Garbage to Commence Creative Reuse Workshops at Kimbriki
- Davidson High School Earth and Environment Science Students Pay Kimbriki a Visit
- Kimbriki Partnering with reDirect for Engineered Timber Recycling Trial
- Don’t Forget to Bag Your Insulation
- Winter Tips for the Garden – Set Up Your Wicking Garden Beds Now
- Winter Recipe: Mushroom Stroganoff
To view the newsletter click on the image below:
If you would like to receive future editions of Kimbriki News, click on the link below to subscribe:
We hope you enjoy the Winter edition of Kimbriki News!