Bikes can change a life!
It’s been a big year for Bikes 4 Life in Sydney, having shipped a container load of bikes to Siem Reap in Cambodia and thanks to our community partners, many other bikes were sent to poor and disadvantaged communities around the world including:
- Overseas – Guinea, Lebanon, Sierra Leone, and a number of South Pacific Islands.
- Locally – bikes were sent to Ukraine and Afghan refugees, Brewarrina, and children with autism and other disabilities.
We thank all those people who donated bikes, and a big thanks to the core group of volunteers who turn up each week to repair bikes. A special thanks to Kimbriki for supporting us at The HUB.
- We’re always seeking new volunteers, no skills required. Contact Clive for more information firstname.lastname@example.org.
- People can donate bikes any time during Kimbriki trading hours.
- Our workshop is open 2-4pm every Wednesday.
For more details on why Bikes4Life do what they do, specific projects which have been completed, and details about other workshops, please go to our website – bikes4life.com.au/sydney-north/